Saturday, January 26, 2008
The Birthday Girl!!
We all had so much fun celebrating Delaney's 7th birthday! Wow! Time has gone by way too fast! She's very into Webkinz right now and loved receiving some new ones to play with! She started in on one present the night before, and saved two for the day after. (Like mother, like daughter!!) The night of her birthday, we hit the Mall of America, and she went to Libby Lu...this is a little girl's dream...a makeover, hair up-do, and accessories to boot! She chose the Rock Star theme! So cute! For a party, she chose to take four girlfriends out to dinner and hit Coldstone! We used the company RV to tote the crew around, with High School Musical 2 playing for a little dance party, of course!! :) Lots of good laughs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Delaney as a Rock Star. . . . she looks soooo cute! Thanks for sharing her birthday pics! I almost feel like I'm there----only I'm still in warm California! :)
(Loved the pics of Cole 'cleaning' the floor, too!)
Post a Comment